1) Cabeau Fold 'n Go Travel Blanket & Case Plush and can be used as pillow and lumbar support.
2) Emergen-C Packets Take one while flying, and a couple more over the course of the flight.
3) IPad if all all attempts fail to make you sleepy, take along your favorite TV shows, novels, movies.
4) Lululemon Scarf is wide and soft cotton with snaps, it can be a blanket, pillow, wrap or blocks the light if you are trying to nap.
5) Inflatable beach ball serves as a great oversized pillow. If you have one of the cheap blow up beach balls cover with a hand towel to lay on in your lap.
6) Tennis ball Great for rolling your feet over on long flights. Roll your foot over the ball while sitting in seat to stretch the muscles and increase blood flow to your feet and heels.
7) White Noise App Pop in your earbuds, turn on your favorite sound. I'm told it works better than noise-cancelling headphones.
8) Rosemary Oil Great for sinuses and fights the dryness caused by cabin pressure which may lead to headaches.
What's your favorite remedy? We would love to add your creative ideas to our list!